This is a neutral brown makeup tutorial for black women by ItsMyRayeRaye. Learn how to get brown makeup that looks really good for your skin and still looks nude and balanced. Very good makeup video for dark skinned women.
Don’t forget to wash your face before you start applying makeup. Lets give those pores a fresh start ladies.
WATCH MORE: DARK SKIN MAKEUP TUTORIALS
Here are the makeup products used in the video. Please click to buy from Amazon:
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil Duo
- GOBROW EYEBROW SCULPTING AUTO PENCIL – BLACK BROWN – BY RUBY KISSES
- LA colors Orange Corrector
- Loreal pro matte in shade 107
- LA girl pro concealer in shade pure beige – $2.99 –
- LA colors I love makeup contour kit – $5.99
- LA colors mineral pressed powder in shade soft honey – $2.99
- Colourpop super shock shadow in shade Crenshaw – $5
- LA colors matte eyeshadow – Brown Tweed $1.99
- Ruby kisses instant fake lashes – $4.99
- Revolution vivid baked highlighter in shade Golden Lights – $4.99
- Nars Orgasm Blush – $30
- Colourpop pencil “Kae” – $5
- Milani matte liquid lipstick in shade Covet – $8.99
- Nyx Matte Setting spray – $7.99
Now that you’re done watching this video, why don’t you watch more makeup videos.